Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 28, 2005,
eeeeeeeeek.
COCKROACHES.they are scary.they are evil.they are brown.they are creepy.ew. eeeek.saw this cockroach at plaza today.was with jerlyn.it was on a slipper on sale.gosh.and jerlyn actually thought is was a toy.and wanted to take it away.biatch, thank the cockroach to move its feeler okay.hees.and..the uncle actually thought that we brought the thing in.dotdotdot. dot..jerlyn is my biatch.cause a bitch is a female dog.and dogs are loyal.and jerlyn is loyal.so she is my biatch.hehehehehe.i`m mad.piggypiggy!!piggy jerlyn.fell asleep on the sofa.psst.she din move a single bit for one whole hour.hannah: .....jerlyn!! wake up..-no response-hannah : oeiiiii jer ar..qi lai leh.-no response-hannah : tapped her on the shoulders, "wake up!!"-no response-hannah : shook her, "OEI!"-no response-so in the end, i had to call her handphone to make it ring,put in right in front of her face..and then she awoke.pig?yes.hmms.goin to marina tmr.then goin to esplanade.coool.go mr loh!goodluck with the concert!=))
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |